Date(s) - 20/11/2017
12:00 pm - 4:45 pm
Gosfield Lake Golf Club
|New RB 209 update session
• Brief history of RB209 (1973-2017, recent change from Defra to AHDB)
• Major changes in recent editions (increased size of document, more crops covered)
• How Nutrient Management Guide was developed (ADAS lead, organizations involved)
• How to get copies of the Nutrient Management Guide
• Section 1 Principles (improved layout, minor changes to lime recommendations)
• Section 2 Organic materials (addition of digestate, removal of readily available N from tables, changes to nutrient concentrations for some manures)
• Section 3 Grassland (changes to structure of N recommendations, inclusion of forage crops)
• Section 4 Arable (yield adjustment for N in cereals, changes to N recommendations for cereals)
• Section 5 Potatoes (changes to determinacy tables, sulphur recommendation )
• Where to get further information (relevant AHDB web pages)Instructor will be Ian Richards.
Bookings are closed for this event.